MarkAllenOnline is accepting resumes for its 2013 Elite Triathlon Team.
MarkAllenOnline, the leader in triathlon coaching, is currently accepting triathlon
resumes from US based athletes who would like to be part of this elite team for
2013. If you are committed to being the best you can be and you want to utilize
MarkAllenOnline for your coaching needs we encourage you to apply. To be considered
for the team, please read this entire press release and understand the requirements.
If interested then email the following items to
email@example.com by January 15, 2013:
Please include the following eight (8) items as specified. You will not be considered
if your application is not complete (no exceptions).
3. Race Division for 2013
4. Home Town
5. A simple paragraph answering the following:
-- Why do you seek to be a part of the MarkAllenOnline Elite Team?
-- Are you currently coached by anyone? If so why do you want to change?
6. A digital good quality JPG head shot to be used for the team page if selected
7. Your 2012 triathlon results in a simple clear table including:
-- Race name
-- Race distance
-- Division place
-- Overall place
-- Finishing time
8. Your proposed race schedule for 2013
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
1. Prior results and/or potential ability to place at major US triathlons.
2. Your desire to be coached by MarkAllenOnline and follow the training methods
developed by Mark Allen.
3. Your location. We desire to have representation in all major population areas
in the U.S.
4. Your 2013 race schedule, which must include major US races with 500 athletes
The following is what we require from each team member if selected for the team:
* Train using MarkAllenOnline for all of 2013 and pay a yearly coaching fee of $949.00,
which is a substantial discount on year round training.
* Wear the team provided Champion System race uniforms unaltered with no additional logos at all your 2013 triathlons. In addition,
each member required to wear the Champion System MarkAllenOnline Elite Team podium shirts and/or
team warm-ups at all awards presentations. Athletes who have personal sponsors can wear a hat, temporary tatoo, helmet sticker with additional logos.
* Participate in at least five triathlons this upcoming season with 500 or more
competitors and represent the team and its sponsors with competitive results and
a high level of sportsmanship.
* Participate in the MarkAllenOnline team training and lectures June 7-9, 2013 in Boulder, Colorado.
* Provide action photos during the year.
* Communicate. Simple and essential in a coaching athlete relationship.
If selected for the 2013 MarkAllenOnline team you will receive the following:
* A custom training plan based on your goals and race schedule following a discussion
with the coaches.
* Unlimited contact with the coaches in order to insure you can have the best chance to meet your goals ,
* Race uniforms based on your need and availability from the uniform sponsor.
* Warm-ups and team podium shirts.
* Complimentary products from the team sponsors.
* Discounts from team sponsors and team bike shop
* Last but not least, a commitment from the coaches to help you as best possible
to achieve your goals.
Over the past 9 years our team has achieved incredible results with podium
finishers age group victories at the Hawaii Ironman, 70.3 Worlds, USAT
nationals and ITU world championships . In addition, many other great results were
obtained at other domestic Ironman and Half Ironman and many other races across
Every year most slots are taken by our current team members. Please don't delay
in contacting us if you are interested in being part of our team.
We look forward to receiving your letters, race calendars and race resumes. If you
have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at:
Best of luck with your 2013 season,
Mark Allen and Luis Vargas